Are you someone who is handy with small engine repair and wants to work in a constructive team environment? Do you want to put your skills to the test in a fun and friendly workplace? Have we have the perfect job for you!?
Driven Powersports is a locally owned and quickly expanding powersports shop in Mount Pearl, NL who (among many things) specialize in Motorcycle , ATV/UTV, Youth Quad, Snowblower and Lawn Mower service and repair.
We’re looking to expand our team with a friendly, motivated, reliable and skilled individual with whom small engine repair comes natural to them.
We are looking for a friendly individual, knowledgeable with small engines and their maintenance and repair methods. Someone who can work un-supervised, but great with oral and written communication. Someone with keen attention to detail who takes pride in the jobs they complete. If you have experience with ATV/Motorcycle repair, that’s a bonus!
Other tasks may include PDI/Assembly and regular service work for Adult ATVs/SXSs and Youth Quads.
- -Driving Record Check (abstract)
- -Criminal Record check
- -Attention to detail
- -Physical work/lifting required
- -Bending/Crouching/Kneeling required
- -Steel Toed Safety boots required
- -Transportation required
- -Team player
- -Excellent Oral and Written communication
- -Create clear and accurate work-orders
- -Able to diagnose problems in person or over phone/email
- -Client Focus/Satisfaction oriented
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.