SERVICE TECHNICIAN – Full-time – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm
– Accept work assignments from Service Writer.
– Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
– Perform service, repair, and diagnostic work on motorcycles, ATV’s, side x sides, snowmobiles, PCW & MX in accordance with factory specifications.
– Complete repair work within the scheduled time period while maintaining productivity.
– Keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
Your Commitment –
– Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
– Be honest and fair in all business dealings and focus on quality.
– Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling including Saturday’s
– Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
– Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
Qualifications & Job Requirements-
– Mechanical experience
– Current Motorcycle license.
– Service Technicians need to own their own tools.
– Passion for all power sports brands.
– Ability to effectively perform duties in time sensitive environment.
– Positive attitude, coachable and willing to learn new skills. – Detail-oriented and precise.
– Experience with water craft will be considered an asset.
We are committed to consistently meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We strive to achieve maximum customer loyalty while providing a clean, safe and friendly work environment for our fellow employees. Salary/Rate will be discussed on hiring and will be based on experience. If you feel you have what it takes to be a valuable team player, please apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.