You’re a jack of all trades. You’re a true-blue motorcycle and powersports enthusiast. You know how to juggle a backyard mechanical project, a full-time job in customer service and a babysitting gig on the side. You can multitask like a boss. You’re comfortable being the hub of information for everyone around you, and you’re organized enough to handle the task with grace even while under pressure.
So, basically: You have a passion for motorcycles and keeping them running safely and smoothly so their owners can focus on the road or trail ahead.
Sound like you? Pro Cycle is looking for enthusiastic Service Advisors and you’d be the perfect fit.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- · We work in a big, clean, brightly lit showroom in an ever-growing part of Dartmouth close to Burnside and Dartmouth Crossing.
- · We offer employee discounts on labour, parts & accessories.
- · After working with us for a year, full-time employees will be added to our group medical plan, and the company will foot the bill. On top of that, we offer an RRSP matching program, which is pretty cool.
- · Opportunities arise for staff to take part in exciting industry and community events.
- · We’re a team of motorcycle and ATV enthusiasts, which means we ride, wrench, race, use, wear and collect the bikes and other products we sell.
- · Fair compensation, with a base hourly wage + bonus and potential for overtime
Here’s what we need from you:
- · A passion for motorcycles/ATVs/power equipment and/or a background in the industry.
- · The ability to keep your cool when things get busy, and multi-task when necessary.
- · Experience with mechanical or electrical equipment service or repair, and/or the ability and desire to learn the lingo.
- · The willingness to act as liaison between customers and mechanics – which can sometimes be kind of like introducing two different species of poisonous rattlesnake and being trusted not to let them attack each other.
- · Working knowledge of point-of-sale systems and processing payments.
- · A little bit of tech-savvy. Nothing major, just the know-how to navigate dealer websites, find answers to customer inquiries in digital service manuals and answer e-mails in a reasonable amount of time.
- · Good judgement and above average customer service skills. You’ll need to be able to handle purchases, exchanges, returns and customer complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- · Self-motivation. Sometimes you won’t have a lineup of customers in front of you. You’ll need to effectively use this down time to catch up on building service orders, cleaning up invoices and helping keep the Service Department tidy and organized.
- · Attention to detail, keen communication skills and a healthy respect for safety.
- · Teamwork! You’ll need to work with other departments to help gear up customers with all the parts, accessories, protective gear and service they’ll need to get their new toy on the road or trail.
- · Availability to work Saturdays. If it helps, Saturday is pizza day!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.