Peak Powersports & Indian Motorcycle of Oakville
We’re hiring! Peak Powersports Oakville is looking for a licensed motorcycle mechanic.
- Motorcycle and Powersports Mechanic (310G) for busy Polaris, Indian, Slingshot and KTM dealership located in Oakville
Peak Powersports is one of Canada’s leading Polaris™, Slingshot™, Indian™ and KTM authorized dealers. As one of our trained Mechanics you will have the opportunity to work on all these amazing brands.
Employment Type Full-Time Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-6pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm
Benefits after 90 days
Salary based on experience
Primary Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid motorcycle mechanic license with 310G designation
- Valid driver/motorcycle license (GM).
- Own tools applicable to the trade. (Specialty tools supplied)
- Diagnostic and maintenance skills with both carbureted and fuel-injected engines.
- Polaris, Slingshot, Indian and KTM product line and maintenance experience an asset but not a requirement
- Brand specific training will be provided and required
- Focused on Motorcycle, ATV, off road, and snowmobile experience and maintenance
- Work well with minimal supervision, communicate well with fellow co-works and customers in a busy fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain a clean organized workspace
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and every Saturday
- Highly motivated
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A passion for sports utility vehicles, motorcycles and a love for the open road!
- 310G designation
- Class G & M license
- Basic computer knowledge
- Great benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly work environment
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have a passion for the powersports industry, please apply by sending your resume directly to Teresa@peakpowersports.ca.
To apply for this job please visit peakpowersports.ca..