Clare's Cycle & Sports Ltd.
Clare’s Cycle & Sports is looking to hire a full-time experienced Licensed Motorcycle Technician.
Repair, customize, maintain, or overhaul both customer and dealer owned motorcycles, atvs and power equipment as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent quality. Brands worked on are Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, KTM and CFMOTO.
- • Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, motorcycle service to (internal & external customers.
- • Inspect vehicle for damage, visual issues and notify customer immediately prior to beginning service order.
- • Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
- • Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- • Accept work assignments from Service Writers / Manager.
- • Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known. •
- Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
- • Assist Service Writers, when requested, with writing up repair orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
- • Notify Service Consultant / Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
- • After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
- • Keep work area as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- • Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager Customer Service
- • Minimize come-backs and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur.
- • Keep customers’ motorcycle cleaner that when it was dropped off. Commitments: • Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- • Model superior customer service behavior for all interactions with customers and employees. • Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- • Maintain up to date technical qualification (PHD and others) by completing all training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
- • Focus on quality.
- • Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience.
- • Current motorcycle license. Job Requirements:
- • Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- • Requires the use of both hands.
- • Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lift 40 lb. Of material.
- • Frequently requires the ability to balance and push an 800 lb. motorcycle. Working Conditions
- • Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- • Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motorcycle Service Department.
- • Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.