JOB OFFER: GENERAL MECHANICAL & MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN
Full time, daytime
Salary: to be discussed
Join a dynamic team in full expansion, in a greatly fun field! Under the supervision of the Service Manager, the general mechanical technician will make diagnostics and subsequently repair mechanical malfunctions on powersports vehicles and motorcycles.
Functions / Duties:
- • diagnose mechanical problems on dispatched vehicles;
- • subsequently repair the mechanical problems;
- • enter the necessary info in the computer system;
- • maintain adequate personal tool set;
- • proceed with continual training pertaining to new BRP vehicle models and new technologies on the market;
- • other related tasks.
- • have a valid G class driver’s license – an additional M class would asset;
- • be a certified as a general mechanical technician (powersports and motorcycles) with recent experience;
- • having a forklift permit would be an asset;
- • be in good physical shape;
- • be able to work alone and occasionally as part of a team;
- • be able to work under pressure or within a tight schedule;
- • be able to show initiative;
- • Bombardier Recreational Products and Kawasaki vehicle certifications and experience, along with experience with motorcycle servicing would be considered an asset.
To apply: Send your cover letter and resume by email or drop it in person during regular business hours to Kevin Assaly, President, at Maximum Powersports, 1125, Tupper Street, Unit 5, Hawkesbury, ON.
We thank you for your interest pertaining to this job offer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.