Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc.
Located at our Toronto head office, the Technical Service Support person is responsible for technical service support for our authorized Kawasaki dealers across Canada. Our line-up includes motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Ski, and Side by Sides. The successful applicant will have a powersports background.
Your primary duty is to provide timely and effective technical assistance and solutions to our dealer’s service departments (engine, drivetrain, fuel injection, chassis, electrical, etc.) at a national level.
Secondary duties include: Identify, monitor, and report technical problems to KHI, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Japan. Investigate warranty claims as required by the department. Develop, schedule, and present bulletins and technical training for all our dealers across Canada. Perform various other duties, as necessary. They may include, but are not limited to, participating in dealer meeting duties, units repair, product evaluation, and other special projects.
- Must be fluent in English for both spoken and written word. The addition of French would be an asset.
- Three years’ experience as a powersports technician.
- Must possess exceptional technical understanding and troubleshooting skills relating to the motorcycle/ATV/PWC industry.
- Possess an outgoing, positive personality relating to dealer relations.
- Self-starter, able to work unassisted and within group projects.
- Valid motorcycle driver’s license.
- Motorcycle mechanics license is an asset.
Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Inc., of Japan is the Canadian Distributor of Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATV, Teryx, Mule and Jet Ski. These products are retailed through our authorized Kawasaki dealer network across Canada. The head office and warehouse is located at 101 Thermos Rd., Toronto, Ontario.
Kawasaki offers excellent employee benefits including family health coverage, vehicle purchase plan, and a positive work environment.