Rugged Rock Harley-Davidson
Do you have a passion for motorcycles? Would you love to work in a closely-knit family-style environment? Well, you’ll love working here! Rugged Rock Harley-Davidson in Mount Pearl is an authorized dealer of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and products. We currently have an opening in our Service Department for a Motorcycle Technician. We are looking for someone who loves this living and lifestyle (because we do!)
What you’ll do
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance on motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, UTVs, lawn and garden equipment.
- Follow manufacturer recommended repair protocols.
- Willingness to actively maintain/complete training courses outlined by Service Manager by deadlines set by manufacturer.
- Access manufacturer online service and parts manuals.
- Other related duties.
What you’ll need
- Harley-Davidson motorcycle repair training/experience (not mandatory, but considered an asset).
- Motorcycle, ATV, UTV, lawn and garden equipment repair training/experience.
- Has maintained a clean drivers abstract and letter of conduct.
- Good work ethic.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and follow manufacturer recommended repair protocols.
- Ability to use computers to retrieve online manuals, parts look up, etc.
We’re looking for
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com